I know the last few years have been really tough, and the last thing you want to hear is a politician criticising the other side. That’s why my focus has always been putting politics aside, listening and working with everyone across our community to get things done.
Let's keep working together for Eden-Monaro to deliver a local plan for a brighter future, including:
• Investing in transparent, effective disaster readiness and recovery
• Improving our roads, mobile phone coverage and high speed NBN internet connections across our region
• Better access to local GPs, strengthening Medicare and improving aged care
• Secure, well-paid local jobs by investing in local manufacturing and renewables
• Making child care cheaper and building more affordable housing so that it’s easier for working families to get ahead
I have also made a number of local commitments to communities across Eden-Monaro: